Links I liked
Scarlet fever is back (link)
Lake Chad’s humanitarian disaster (link)
Mapping the drug overdose epidemic (link)
Undernutrition in TZ. Only 8% young kids are adequately nourished (link)
Inverse distance weighting in R (and resizing maps) (link)
And some music from Lucas:
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- New chapter from myself in a Springer volume: “Access to Health Care in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges in a Changing Health Landscape in a Context of Development”
- Best Records of 2018
- I Wrote a Blog Post in R Markdown and Posted it to WordPress
- Cool R packages I found today
- Data Explorer package in R
Buy Books From Amazon!
Search this blog:
- Maybe I should just do another PhD. That was pretty cool and I COULD DO ACTUAL RESEARCH WORK 2 hours ago