Links I liked
Scarlet fever is back (link)
Lake Chad’s humanitarian disaster (link)
Mapping the drug overdose epidemic (link)
Undernutrition in TZ. Only 8% young kids are adequately nourished (link)
Inverse distance weighting in R (and resizing maps) (link)
And some music from Lucas:
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?
- Bars and restaurants need to develop systems to inform customers when a staff member tests positive for Covid 19
- The public has a right to know when service employees test positive for Covid 19
- Michigan, you are in trouble.