Pictures from the Gambia
Not much else to post, so I’ll add a few pictures of a bird watching trip in the Gambia. Turns out the Gambia has an incredible bird diversity. Unfortunately, my camera couldn’t capture it but we play with the cards we are dealt with…
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- Leeches for sale: The economy of bloodletting in France, 1827-1836
- Is blogging even meaningful anymore?
- Detroit Communities Reducing Energy and Water (use): Jefferson-Chalmers edition
- Pollen allergies and asthma study begins!
- Reducing energy and water use in low income communities in Detroit and improving health