I paid a bribe: part 2
Same thing. Wrong way down an unmarked one way. Cop at the end. After arguing with him for a bit, I threw 1000 schillings at him and just left.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- Leeches for sale: The economy of bloodletting in France, 1827-1836
- Is blogging even meaningful anymore?
- Detroit Communities Reducing Energy and Water (use): Jefferson-Chalmers edition
- Pollen allergies and asthma study begins!
- Reducing energy and water use in low income communities in Detroit and improving health