I paid a bribe: part 2
Same thing. Wrong way down an unmarked one way. Cop at the end. After arguing with him for a bit, I threw 1000 schillings at him and just left.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- Bigfoot sightings in Michigan
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?
- Bars and restaurants need to develop systems to inform customers when a staff member tests positive for Covid 19
- The public has a right to know when service employees test positive for Covid 19