Camels are busy animals
Camels are busy animals. The picture here represents the parent child relationships of a herd of approximately 100-200 camels over 41 years located in Laikipia, Kenya.
The big dots are breeding males. One of them has nearly 200 offspring.
About Pete LarsonAssistant Professor of Epidemiology at the Nagasaki University Institute for Tropical Medicine
- A visit to the local witchdoctor: treating snakebites in Kwale, Kenya
- 10 things about the Kenyan Coast
- Waning interest in the development industry in Kenya?
- Snakebite follow up in Mbita, Western Kenya
- An incredibly boring and rambling post about yesterday’s journey to Mbita, Kenya that no one should read.