Archive | August 2013
Camels are busy animals. The picture here represents the parent child relationships of a herd of approximately 100-200 camels over 41 years located in Laikipia, Kenya.
The big dots are breeding males. One of them has nearly 200 offspring.
- New publication: Recurrent home flooding in Detroit, MI 2012-2020
- Do stray dogs raise risk for human infections of a skin burrowing flea in Kenya?
- Is pollen associated with suicide? New paper (from myself and colleagues) in Environmental Research
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya