I’ve been out of town at the annual meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) and unable to post. Here’s a poster I just presented. At the very least I’ll be able to move Justin Zatkoff off the front page.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?
- Bars and restaurants need to develop systems to inform customers when a staff member tests positive for Covid 19
- The public has a right to know when service employees test positive for Covid 19
- Michigan, you are in trouble.
- Covid19 report cards for businesses: it is time.
Buy Books From Amazon!
Search this blog:
- Hmm... this didn't work. I heard that any mention of Elizabeth Warren, even now, would draw the ire of leftover Bernie Bros. Come on Bros! 6 hours ago