I’ve been out of town at the annual meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) and unable to post. Here’s a poster I just presented. At the very least I’ll be able to move Justin Zatkoff off the front page.
About Pete LarsonAssistant Professor of Epidemiology at the Nagasaki University Institute for Tropical Medicine
- A visit to the local witchdoctor: treating snakebites in Kwale, Kenya
- 10 things about the Kenyan Coast
- Waning interest in the development industry in Kenya?
- Snakebite follow up in Mbita, Western Kenya
- An incredibly boring and rambling post about yesterday’s journey to Mbita, Kenya that no one should read.