I’ve been out of town at the annual meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) and unable to post. Here’s a poster I just presented. At the very least I’ll be able to move Justin Zatkoff off the front page.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya
- Bigfoot sightings in Michigan
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?