Freewheel Burning Post 250
I went and saw Judas Priest’s Detroit show of their “last tour” last night at Joe Lou. Fantastic.
To celebrate my making it to post 250, and the namesake of this blog, I give you Judas Priest as they were in 1983.
Thank you for reading. Knowing that someone out there looks at this from time to time inspires me to keep it going.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research. Lecturer in the University of Michigan School of Public Health and at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I do epidemiology, public health, GIS, health disparities and environmental justice. I also do music and weird stuff.
- New publication: Recurrent home flooding in Detroit, MI 2012-2020
- Do stray dogs raise risk for human infections of a skin burrowing flea in Kenya?
- Is pollen associated with suicide? New paper (from myself and colleagues) in Environmental Research
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya