I really would like to blog about some pressing and important topic, but I’m tied up in other projects. So, rather than rave about some Bigfoot data I found, I’ll merely leave this picture I took of the night sky.
It’s amazing to me that four planes can pass over my house in the span of ten minutes.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research. Lecturer in the University of Michigan School of Public Health and at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I do epidemiology, public health, GIS, health disparities and environmental justice. I also do music and weird stuff.
- New publication: Recurrent home flooding in Detroit, MI 2012-2020
- Do stray dogs raise risk for human infections of a skin burrowing flea in Kenya?
- Is pollen associated with suicide? New paper (from myself and colleagues) in Environmental Research
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya