Plants of Michigan
I’m behind on blogging because my life right now consists of hauling garbage all over Washtenaw County, but I had some time at least to enjoy the Michigan summer.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research. Lecturer in the University of Michigan School of Public Health and at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I do epidemiology, public health, GIS, health disparities and environmental justice. I also do music and weird stuff.
- New publication: Environmental and Household-Based Spatial Risks for Tungiasis in an Endemic Area of Coastal Kenya
- New paper out: “Indoor apparent temperature, cognition, and daytime sleepiness among low-income adults in a temperate climate”
- New publication: An urban-to-rural continuum of malaria risk: new analytic approaches characterize patterns in Malawi
- New publication: Recurrent home flooding in Detroit, MI 2012-2020
- Do stray dogs raise risk for human infections of a skin burrowing flea in Kenya?