Plants of Michigan
I’m behind on blogging because my life right now consists of hauling garbage all over Washtenaw County, but I had some time at least to enjoy the Michigan summer.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- Leeches for sale: The economy of bloodletting in France, 1827-1836
- Is blogging even meaningful anymore?
- Detroit Communities Reducing Energy and Water (use): Jefferson-Chalmers edition
- Pollen allergies and asthma study begins!
- Reducing energy and water use in low income communities in Detroit and improving health