My Graduate Work: In Wordle
Sitting here in a conference that I only marginally understand, I created this Wordle of my graduate research. It pretty much sums it all up.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya
- Bigfoot sightings in Michigan
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?