My Graduate Work: In Wordle
Sitting here in a conference that I only marginally understand, I created this Wordle of my graduate research. It pretty much sums it all up.
About Pete LarsonAssistant Professor of Epidemiology at the Nagasaki University Institute for Tropical Medicine
- A visit to the local witchdoctor: treating snakebites in Kwale, Kenya
- 10 things about the Kenyan Coast
- Waning interest in the development industry in Kenya?
- Snakebite follow up in Mbita, Western Kenya
- An incredibly boring and rambling post about yesterday’s journey to Mbita, Kenya that no one should read.