Poverty in America: The Expansion of Food Stamp Recipients
Animated map of the expansion of the population that receives food stamps since 2007…. and the trend of Boone’s Farm stocks.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research. Lecturer in the University of Michigan School of Public Health and at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I do epidemiology, public health, GIS, health disparities and environmental justice. I also do music and weird stuff.
- Is pollen associated with suicide? New paper (from myself and colleagues) in Environmental Research
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya
- Bigfoot sightings in Michigan
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19