I’ve just tried to write two blog posts and completely failed. So I’ll just leave anyone who looks at this blog with some music I was involved with a million years ago.
Will just have to wait until the next Wikileaks dump of military files from Afghanistan pops up.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research. Lecturer in the University of Michigan School of Public Health and at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I do epidemiology, public health, GIS, health disparities and environmental justice. I also do music and weird stuff.
2 responses to “HECK”
Leave a Reply
- New publication: Climate change related catastrophic rainfall events and non-communicable respiratory disease
- New publication! Snakebite victim profiles and treatment-seeking behaviors in two regions of Kenya: results from a health demographic surveillance system in Tropical Medicine and Health (BMC)
- New publication: Ambient air pollution and non-communicable respiratory illness in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review of the literature
- New publication: “Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on temporal patterns of mental health and substance abuse related mortality in Michigan: An interrupted time series analysis” (Lancet Regional Health – Americas)
- New publication: “Long-Term PM2.5 Exposure Is Associated with Symptoms of Acute Respiratory Infections among Children under Five Years of Age in Kenya, 2014”
Buy Books From Amazon!
Join 2,500 other subscribers
Search this blog:
- A Peace of Conflict
- Africa is a Country
- Clean Water for All
- Computational Legal Studies
- Dr. Khumbo Kalua
- Filip Pagnoli Human Rights Blog
- Foreign Policy
- Generation Y
- Government Accountability Office
- Human Rights Watch
- Jacob Kushner's
- Malawi Association of Secular Humanism
- Malawi Concern Blog
- Mark Maynard
- The Economist Baobab
- Think Africa Press
- Tyler Sipe
- William Briggs Statistician Blog
- Zero Intelligence Agents
The next dump is rumored to be from Iraq, not Afghanistan. Furthermore, the head of wikileaks has stated that these rumors are not true, and in link back to a lie started by Wired. It’s the same Wired editor that reportedly helped turn in the supposed Collateral Murder leaker.
Thanks for sending this. That’s too bad, I was really looking forward to it. At least I know now that I won’t have to spend any time on it.