I’ve just tried to write two blog posts and completely failed. So I’ll just leave anyone who looks at this blog with some music I was involved with a million years ago.
Will just have to wait until the next Wikileaks dump of military files from Afghanistan pops up.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research. Lecturer in the University of Michigan School of Public Health and at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I do epidemiology, public health, GIS, health disparities and environmental justice. I also do music and weird stuff.
- New publication: An urban-to-rural continuum of malaria risk: new analytic approaches characterize patterns in Malawi
- New publication: Recurrent home flooding in Detroit, MI 2012-2020
- Do stray dogs raise risk for human infections of a skin burrowing flea in Kenya?
- Is pollen associated with suicide? New paper (from myself and colleagues) in Environmental Research
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
Buy Books From Amazon!
Search this blog:
- "Inkster's city namesake, Robert Inkster, was born March 27, 1828, in Lerwick, Shetland." 1 day ago