WHO Interactive Influenza Map
The WHO has put together an animated map of worldwide influenza activity. It’s hard to spot any real patterns since the geographic areas are political rather than true regional (think about how big the US, China and Russia are…), but it’s cool nonetheless.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- Is blogging even meaningful anymore?
- Detroit Communities Reducing Energy and Water (use): Jefferson-Chalmers edition
- Pollen allergies and asthma study begins!
- Reducing energy and water use in low income communities in Detroit and improving health
- New chapter from myself in a Springer volume: “Access to Health Care in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges in a Changing Health Landscape in a Context of Development”