WHO Interactive Influenza Map
The WHO has put together an animated map of worldwide influenza activity. It’s hard to spot any real patterns since the geographic areas are political rather than true regional (think about how big the US, China and Russia are…), but it’s cool nonetheless.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?
- Bars and restaurants need to develop systems to inform customers when a staff member tests positive for Covid 19
- The public has a right to know when service employees test positive for Covid 19
- Michigan, you are in trouble.