WHO Interactive Influenza Map
The WHO has put together an animated map of worldwide influenza activity. It’s hard to spot any real patterns since the geographic areas are political rather than true regional (think about how big the US, China and Russia are…), but it’s cool nonetheless.
About Pete LarsonResearcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research.
- We published a new paper on Covid-19 and ER visits for suicide attempts/self harm incidents in Epidemiology and Community Health today
- Short review of the literature on Snakebites in Kenya
- Bigfoot sightings in Michigan
- I was interviewed by WCBN on Covid-19
- How many workers are testing positive for Covid 19?