The WHO has put together an animated map of worldwide influenza activity. It’s hard to spot any real patterns since the geographic areas are political rather than true regional (think about how big the US, China and Russia are…), but it’s cool nonetheless.
- New publication: Environmental and Household-Based Spatial Risks for Tungiasis in an Endemic Area of Coastal Kenya
- New paper out: “Indoor apparent temperature, cognition, and daytime sleepiness among low-income adults in a temperate climate”
- New publication: An urban-to-rural continuum of malaria risk: new analytic approaches characterize patterns in Malawi
- New publication: Recurrent home flooding in Detroit, MI 2012-2020
- Do stray dogs raise risk for human infections of a skin burrowing flea in Kenya?