Memories of Kent State
We’re not there yet, but we’re on our way.
About Pete LarsonAssistant Professor of Epidemiology at the Nagasaki University Institute for Tropical Medicine
- Photography in developing country research: we’re essentially journalists anyway
- Does sampling design impact socio-economic classification?
- At the KEMRI Scientific and Health Conference: what is the way forward for African research?
- Pigs and jiggers: could wild swine be spreading the awful foot burrowing flea?
- Terror in the Mid-East: It’s never been worse
Buy Books From Amazon!
Search this blog: